Sunday 18 March 2012

Confession of a Stalker

"Look around, one learns the most from one's society", my folks used to chant this to me when I was aged 4 and since that day this has been my mantra. Let me put this in simple words, you are my friend so your friend is again my friend, your friend's girlfriend's friend, is my friend! Even 'Linked in' proves this degree of familiarity....

 Also, I'm not a passive stalker and by this I mean I not just depend on what displays on my 'wall' or what gets home delivered, but actually a lot of time, focus and networking binds me to a lot more people than just being restricted to limited few! So basically if I keep a tab of my friend's wall it's not stalking but another social gesture....

The best part is though, my confession, I know many of you think it's mutual, a pact between you and me, you need not say it but you too indulge in this Social Formality, I have seen women, colleagues, teens behind their screens emote series of drastic emotions as they scan through their friend's recent changed relationship Status, stalk their ex's present, and 'seldom' scan through their present's recent likes and comments. It's all natural or say human.


Feel free to stalk : http://www.facebook.com/bhaiyanimulgi
                            https://twitter.com/#!/bhaiyanimulgi

P.S If you too once had an Orkut account, it was meant to doom cause it stripped an users RTI by displaying 'Your Recent Visitors' tch tch.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment